- Once you’ve decided you would like to register your property, one of the team will call you to chat through location hire and how we work at UK Locations – it’s really important that we work as a partnership to ensure the very best experience for clients and location owners, so this is significant step.
- Our in-house photographers will then take a number of professional photos of your property and set up an online profile. This will enable us to market your location to our client base for any relevant briefs. Our team is constantly working on marketing our locations and will spend time contacting and visiting clients to actively promote your property.
- If a client expresses an interest in your property, we’ll take a detailed brief and contact you to discuss the project. It’s normal for a client to pick out a number of locations and recce (visit) each one to see if it’s right for the shoot.
Why be a locations partner with UK Locations?
Register A Location
Partnering with UK Locations has many benefits...
Face to face support
Because we're based in the North, we're able to offer you more face-to-face support than 'traditional agencies'. We take professional images to really make your property shine and we will support you on the shoot, popping in to ensure you're happy.
Get more bookings
To help maximise bookings, we spend more time than anyone else proactively marketing your property to our client base. This includes focussed digital marketing to drive traffic to the website, targeted e-newsletters, direct sales calls to clients making them aware of your property and also we go out and meet with clients face-to-face and chat through how your location offers them a solution.
Hassle free shoots
As your location partner we remove all of the hassle for you. Including photographing and marketing your location, handling all of your bookings and enquiries, organising all of the shoot logistics with the client and paying you directly within 30 days of the shoot.
Full legal and liability cover
We've partnered with award winning solicitors, Lewis Nedas Law to develop our comprehensive legal contract and we ensure that all our clients hold public liability insurance of over one million, all to ensure you're in safe hands and give you piece of mind.
Learn More About Becoming a Location Owner:
4. If your property is chosen, we will fully brief you on all the details of the shoot, draw up the contracts for you to sign and will be there to support you on the shoot and if you have any questions or queries.
5. As a guide, normal shoot days are
- photography, online video and product launch – 09:00 – 18:00 with up to 15 crew members
- TV commercials and dramas – 07:00 – 19:00 with anything up to 45 crew members
6. Someone will need to be available to let people in on the morning of the shoot and also to walk-through at the end of the night to make sure things are as they should be.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR FROM OUR LOCATION PARTNERS
As one of our location partners there are a few things that we ask of you to help us create the perfect shoot.
A lot of our work is repeat business from clients who value the fact we can give high levels of service within their short deadlines. We therefore can only work with location partners that can respond in the same way and return calls and enquiries quickly. We can’t put your location forward for work if we can’t get hold of you.
Our clients shoot across a broad range of subjects and the type of shoot can vary massively. Clients will want to take down pictures, move furniture, use your kitchen, or sometimes bring children and animals on to set. We will always discuss this with you beforehand and work to minimise disruption as much as possible, however having an open mind to this will help us and ensure you get more bookings.
Whilst we work extremely hard to make sure that nothing goes wrong on your shoot we request owners have an appreciation that some minor wear and tear can take place. Anything above and beyond this we will immediately rectify on your behalf.
Getting started is easy, We’ll help you every step of the way