UK Locations has teamed up with the cool chaps at Billingham – to give away an amazing Billingham bag of your choice!
We think it’s fair to say that if you’re a photographer or film maker, you either have a Billingham and are coveting the latest model or you’re itching to get your hands on your first one. These classic bags are English through and through and have even been said to improve one’s photography! And did you know that they began life as a fishing bag? They became so popular with New York Photographers in the 70’s that they quickly switched their focus from fish to cameras!
Read our new feature here – What’s in Your Billingham, which interviews some of the best Northern photographers to see what quirky and cool things they carry with them to shoots!
Such is Billingham’s desire to make sure you have the right bag to suit your needs they’re also letting the winner choose from their fantastic range.
To be in with a chance of winning your perfect Billingham Bag simply click here, fill in your details and type ‘I’d like to win a Billingham’ in the message box. The winner will be picked out of a draw at random. Keep scrolling to see the terms and conditions. Good luck!
* See below for all terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
– The closing date is 31/7/13
– Only one entry per person.
– Entries received after the closing date will not be included in the draw.
– Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the prize draw. The Promoter will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by the closing date whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, or due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
– No purchase necessary.
– Prize draw only open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
– The prize is one Billingham Bag of your choice.
– The prize is subject to availability, and UK Locations reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product or colour of equal or higher value if necessary at the Promoter’s discretion.
– The winner will be selected at random after the closing date by an independent judge from all entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 6 weeks of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered.
– If the Promoter cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 28 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
– Please allow 28 days for delivery of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post .
– Prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
– By entering this UK Locations prize draw you agree to have your name, details and photo published online and take part in future promotional activity.
– The name of the winner will be made available for up to 28 day after the closing date to anyone sending their email address to email@example.com in a message with the heading ‘Billingham Prize Draw Winner 2013’.