We’re Hiring – Client Services Executive
CLIENT SERVICES EXECUTIVE – Full time/office based
To deliver top notch customer service to UKL clients and location owners ensuring that they have the very best experience by managing the end-to-end process for sales enquiries.
To ensure that all customer location requirements are fully understood and not only met but exceeded so that UKL go the extra mile to delight the client and location owner.
UK Locations is the most prolific Northern location agency and we’re proud to have built up a reputation for delivering an unrivalled, bespoke service for our clients and location owners. We work within the exciting world of TV, film and photography and we have recently provided locations for ITV’s ‘Cold Feet’, Sky’s ‘The Five’ as well as many high profile TV adverts and photography campaigns.
There are three things we’re passionate about – locations, customers and our team! No matter what job or position, we ALL have a part to play to make sure our customers and location owners have the best experience possible. We’re UK Locations so excellent customer service just comes naturally. Not only with external customers but internally with our colleagues and suppliers as well.
We’re all part of the same team and we treat each other honestly, with integrity and respect. We know what’s expected of each other and we’ll work hard to achieve our goals and team bonuses but we’ll have a lot of fun along the way! We’re professional, prepared to go the extra mile and not afraid to challenge the norm. Not only that, we have a culture of innovation and bright ideas. It’s a fast paced environment and not a place for standing still.
We want the team to feel empowered at UK Locations by our flat hierarchy and openness. Some of the things we expect and encourage you to do in order to get as much as possible from UK Locations are:
- To work hard, to take responsibility, be flexible and play your part – we believe that every member of the team, no matter how new or experienced has a valid contribution to make
- Speak up – everyone has an input into decisions, both major and minor, and we will want to hear your opinions and ideas. We encourage an environment of giving and receiving feedback for the purpose of development and learning
- Be alert and eager – because we share an open plan office with other highly creative and experienced minds, if you keep your eyes and ears open, you’ll learn a lot
Be open to a growth mindset – the UKL team works to have a mindset that is willing to learn, make mistakes and grow, as we believe it makes us more productive, be better colleagues and ultimately offer the best service possible. You must be willing to work towards this mindset.
Our team created these UKL company values – they bind us and we work hard to achieve them everyday for our customers, locations owners and team.
- We go the extra mile
- We are trustworthy and never let you down
- We have expertise and experience
- We manage expectations at all times
- We know and trust our customers, location owners and team
- We make you shine
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- You will prioritise and manage your workload for the day and communicate with clients and location owners to manage their expectations
- At the morning sales meeting, you will lead on updating the team on current and new enquiries and share the workload as needed
- Customer enquiries are made via the phone and website and it will be your job to manage these and ensure they are dealt with within the UK Locations service level agreement
- Your talent for listening, questioning and interpreting briefs will allow you to send location options that will delight the client
- You will efficiently and effectively manage all aspects of the booking process, which includes speaking to owners to check availability, negotiating fees, producing recce schedules, updating all parties, producing contracts using our electronic system, confirming the shoot, getting feedback and managing post shoot queries
- Our customers rely on us having the most up to date information at our finger tips, therefore you will work closely with the Location Development Team to feed in any information changes to the Customer Relationship Management System
- On a monthly basis you will be asked to present sales insights to the rest of the team at the Board Meeting. You will also conduct regular customer service questionnaires and feed key findings back to the team
- You will work closely with the Finance Team to ensure the sales-to-payment process is slick, timely and seamless
- Your day will end by you ticking off all your daily goals and ensuring all parties have everything they need. On some occasions, your work will go beyond the normal hours and you will need to have a flexible approach to this
You will be given support and encouragement to grow into this role with any skills training provided to you as required.
Benefits & Perks:
At UK Locations we value our team and believe that everyone should be given responsibility and the opportunity to shine. As well as great careers, our team is rewarded for their hard work with perks such as free monthly massages and fantastic holiday entitlement.
- Excellent salaries and team bonus scheme
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- Free monthly massages
- Training opportunities and working with the highly experienced internal coach
- Career development opportunities
We share an office within a beautiful Victorian building with other creative minds, which makes the space a hive of ideas, fun and hard work. We’re based in the trendy suburb of Chapel Allerton, where there are lots of coffee shops, beards and a great yoga studio! There’s free parking and no queuing traffic to get into town on a morning.
Ideal Personal Traits:
- Hard worker, honest and trustworthy, client service obsession, professionalism, high standards for self and others, self starter, team player, zest for learning, takes responsibility for own actions, positive & keen
- Excellent writing skills, practiced organiser, understands what makes great customer service, process management, able to manage numerous briefs at one time, unflappable, openness to give and receive feedback and an ability to confront and surmount obstacles
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in a fast-paced office. For example – sales, property, production, events, advertising agency environment
- Fantastic phone manner and written communication
- Passion for the creative industries and proven experience of finding solutions in difficult situations
- Self-starter with a positive outlook strong interpersonal skills and ability to build long lasting relationships with colleagues and clients
- Superb attention to detail and systems conscious
- Proven negotiation experience
- £20k – £24k (dependent on experience) plus team bonuses
- Late October/early December 2016
How to Apply:
- Send your one-page CV
- Within 500 words, explain why you would love this role and how you’re the best person for the job
- Task – Please complete the below brief using the UK Locations website and write your reply as if it was an email to the client
Joe Smith is a photographer and he is doing a photoshoot for a high-profile furniture brand. He needs two locations with different looks/styles and he would like you to put forward two suggestions per location.
For each of your location suggestions, please explain to Joe Smith why you have put it forward and how it works for the brief.
Location One – A family home
- Modern kitchen
- Child’s bedroom
- In the North West of England
Location Two – A location with an industrial feel
- Exposed brickwork
- In Yorkshire or North West of England
If you are successful to the second stage, you will be asked to complete another task and present your ideas to the UK Locations Board of Directors. An interview will also take place at this time.
Please send all information for the first stage to Lauren York at firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 on Friday 14 October. Due to the high volume of expected applicants, if you do not hear from us then you have been unsuccessful this time.