- The following terms outline the terms and conditions upon which UK Locations agree to contract with the Owner to make the Property available to hire to Clients on the Standard Terms, and upon which UK Locations shall provide agency services to the Owner.
- UK Locations is under no obligation to hire out the Property but if UK Locations does hire out the Property any ensuing Contract shall be subject to the terms of this agreement.
- Although the Property may be a residential address, the Owner enters into this agreement and any Contract as a business venture.
- The following terms have the following meanings in this agreement:
“Clients” means the persons or companies to whom UK Locations may offer the Property on their Standard Terms.
“Contract” means a contract for the hire of the Property made subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
“Owner” means the owner of the Property as set out in the Registration Form.
“Property” means the property the Owner wishes to register with UK Locations as detailed in the Registration Form.
“Registration Form” means the form to which this agreement is appended the terms of which are incorporated into this agreement.
“Standard Terms” means the standard terms and conditions UK Locations use to hire out the Property to Clients (a copy of which is available on request).
“UK Locations” means UK Locations Management Agency Limited, a company incorporated in England under company number 07397076 whose registered office is at Prime Studios, 94-96 Kirkstall Road, Leeds, LS3 1HD
- In this agreement the singular shall include the plural and the masculine shall include the feminine and the neuter and vice versa, and neither headings nor titles shall effect the interpretation of this agreement.
- The terms of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If a Client expresses an interest in hiring the Property UK Locations shall notify the Owner of such an interest to check availability.
- A Client may wish to inspect the Property prior to proceeding to a booking, in which case the Owner must make the Property reasonably available for such an inspection upon reasonable notice.
- If the Owner can make the Property available to the extent required to satisfy the Client’s needs UK Locations shall send the Owner a written note of the requirements (a “Booking Form”) which the Owner can accept. A Booking Form shall be open for acceptance for such a period of time as may be notified by the UK Locations on a case by case basis. This Booking Form shall be deemed an offer.
- If the Owner accepts the Booking Form it must correspond in writing with UK Locations in the manner set out in the Booking Form to communicate its acceptance. Once UK Locations receive this notification a Contract is formed, and the Owner must then ensure that the Property is made available on the terms set out subject to the other relevant terms of this agreement.
- The Owner acknowledges that once a contract is formed UK Location and its Client will start incurring cost and expense in reliance upon the availability of the Property on the terms of the Contract.
- Any terms set out in the Booking Form that contradict the terms of this agreement shall take precedence over the terms of this agreement.